November 2013 Visa Bulletin Shows Three Month Forward Movement for EB-3 Worldwide and China
October 10, 2013 | Tags: EB-1 | EB-2 | EB-3
The Department of State's November Visa Bulletin, released this afternoon, offers little excitement one month into the government's new fiscal year. All countries for the EB-3 category move forward 3 months, save for India, which remains at a standstill. The State Department also provides reminders on visa availability and warns that individuals who failed to show up for their permanent residence interviews in September risk being retrogressed again; and that the China EB-3 category advanced because the State Department was able to allocate otherwise unused numbers in the EB-3 preference category to that category.
- all still "CURRENT"
- All others – still "CURRENT"
- China – advances 3 weeks to October 8, 2008
- India – remains at June 15, 2008
- Mexico – still "CURRENT"
- Philippines – still "CURRENT"
- All others –advances 3 months to October 1, 2010
- China – advances 3 months to October 1, 2010
- India – remains at September 22, 2003
- Mexico – advances 3 months to October 1, 2010
- Philippines – remains at December 15, 2006
News Alert Signup