Weaver Schlenger LLP Webinar Series on Immigration Topics Living with RFEs as the New Norm
October 3, 2018
Date: October 26, 2018
Time: 9:00 to 10:00 am PT
Requests for Evidence: Every employer, no matter how large or small, is receiving RFEs for all types of petitions (fiscal year H-1Bs, H-1B extensions and changes of employer, L-1s, O-1s, I-140s and more). Even before the BAHA Executive Order, the USCIS was issuing RFEs with greater frequency. Since BAHA, RFEs are the new norm.
Join Weaver Schlenger as we discuss:
- What are the most common questions raised in RFEs
- Strategies for responding to RFEs
- How to set expectations with hiring managers, as far as timing until petition approval, candidate’s ability to start employment, and expenses related to RFEs
- Communicating with the candidate and collecting as much information as possible up front for thorough assessments
- Does filing via premium processing help avoid RFEs?
This webinar is geared toward in-house lawyers and professionals in human resources, recruiting and staffing, who are responsible for the immigration function within their organizations.
This program has been approved for CA MCLE credit (1 hour) by the State Bar of California. If you require CA MCLE credit, please email your state bar # to email@example.com by October 26.
News Alert Signup