Weaver Schlenger Recognized Again as Top Corporate Immigration Firm by Chambers USA 2021
May 24, 2021
The international attorney ranking publication, Chambers and Partners, once again lists Weaver Schlenger as a top corporate immigration firm in the Chambers USA 2021 edition.
Here’s what Chambers has to say about Weaver Schlenger:
- Recognized for our handling of all aspects of US and global business immigration
- Excels in connection with immigrant and nonimmigrant visas, I-9 compliance and consular services
- Diverse client portfolio includes the biotech, financial services and social media companies, among others
Chambers reports what clients have to say about Weaver Schlenger:
- “I am most impressed with the personalized attention these attorneys give each matter, their responsiveness to our concerns or requests for advice, and the thoroughness and accuracy of their work product.”
- “They are a great team of professionals; they are very knowledgeable, very responsive, and they understand the specific needs of our company so they give tailored advice.”
- “Where they are the strongest is being proactive, staying ahead of the process, anticipating things, and making sure deadlines are met in a timely and reassuring manner.”
Chambers also notes that Kirsten Schlenger “is always available and keeps us up to date on the rapidly changing immigration environment” and Mary Jane Weaver is “extremely knowledgeable, thorough, organized, creative and very pleasant to work with.” Tiffany Hill is described as “a trusted counselor, selfless with her time and effective with her advocacy.”
Chambers conducts independent research on top law firms worldwide, interviewing peers and clients to assess the areas of technical legal ability, client service, depth of team, commercial vision and business understanding, diligence and value.
News Alert Signup