June Webinar: Best Practices for Immigration Program Management
Weaver Schlenger Webinar Series on Immigration Topics
Tips for Immigration Program Management
Friday, June 23, 2023
Time: 9:00 to 10:00 am PT
Join Weaver Schlenger for a discussion on wide-ranging topics relating to running a top-notch immigration program. We will share insights and suggestions based on decades of experience through many hiring cycles and government administrations.
Topics to include:
- At what stage should a program be established and what does it mean to have a program?
- What do the best immigration policies address?
- How to determine reporting needs?
- How to budget for immigration program costs? And what are some ways to save costs?
- The long view: from student to permanent resident
- Why does the recent trend of WFA (work from anywhere) impact immigration and when will the government catch up with this?
- Predictions for 2023 and beyond
This webinar is geared toward in-house lawyers and professionals in human resources, recruiting and staffing, who are responsible for the immigration function within their organizations.
This program has been approved for 1 (General) recertification credit hour toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute. This program has also been approved for CA MCLE credit (1 hour) by the State Bar of California
News Alert Signup